1. AcneStar face wash creates a conversation by collaborating with a set of influencers to share the message loud and reach out to the target audience. To strengthen the brand’s presence across varied regions and increase the market penetration, AcneStar face wash has also collaborated with regional influencers to widen the reach.
2. Kurkure Launches #BoreNoMore Campaign with Influencers. The film captures how a munch of Kurkure can unleash one’s dramatic and OTT side, transforming every boring moment into one packed with entertainment and ‘masala’.
3. Fujifilm India Private Limited, launched its digital campaign ‘Give love; Gift an Instant Camera’ on Valentine’s Day. This campaign addresses the confusion among consumers to purchase the perfect gift not only for their partners but also for their other loving members of family and friends.
4. TV platform Tata Sky launched region-specific campaigns in Kerala, Punjab and West Bengal to connect with potential customers in these regions to highlight the benefit of 1 TV+2 mobile screens that come with a Tata Sky connection.
5. Lay’s, premieres a new global campaign #LaysUnited centered on uniting and bringing joy to people around the world through football featuring six-time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi, world champion Paul Pogba and UEFA Women’s Player of the Year 2017 Lieke Martens.
1. More Retail Limited has awarded the creative duties of its chain of Supermarkets to Madison BMB. As part of the mandate, Madison BMB would be responsible for translating the customer value proposition for More Supermarkets into a consumer-facing brand essence.