- POCO India has launched its new brand identity ‘Made of Mad’, in a fun campaign created by DDB Mudra. This series of quirky films featured the new mascot, conveying the brand story with unconventional and edgy visuals. The campaign goes beyond just being a showcase of the superlative specs of the phone and highlights the brand ideology.
2. Mobile Premier League has launched a national print and TV campaign called ‘Maidan Naya, Khel Wohi’ to encourage participation and promote a culture of esports in the country. The brand has roped in Leander Paes and Geeta Phogat as Brand Ambassadors.
3. OPPO India releases first ad with Varun Dhawan to promote F19 Pro Series phones. The ad aims to capitalise on the rising trend of creating video content among Gen Z.
4. Nike’s new maternity ad features pregnant and breastfeeding women and throws light on the correlation between sports and motherhood through the lens of more than 20 mothers across various stages of their pregnancy and postpartum journeys.
5. The Information Company (TIC) partnered with Aditya Birla Group to create a video Haath Uthana Zaroori Hai that would promote Aditya Birla Group’s work culture of diversity and inclusion.
1. Interactive Avenues launches Caliper. Caliper aims to solve endemic business problems like Local Asset Readiness, Last Mile Optimization, Centralized or De-Centralized modules for a business generating demand.