1.Wai Wai, a Nepali noodle brand launched in 1972, has released two spots for its ‘ready to eat’ noodles that turn this experience on its head. You can either eat Wai Wai noodles straight from the pack, or cook it.
2. Tinder and actress/screenwriter Sainee Raj came together to explore what age-old conditioning means for women, how men are meant to have ‘game’ and women are so easily ‘slut shamed’ in a new advertisement.
3. Havells India has rolled out a campaign for its technologically advanced ceiling fan offering.The campaign idea gives a fresh feel to the technology and presents it in a playful manner, resonating the message that even a kid can understand and operate it with ease.
4. Budweiser 0.0 has announced the launch of a 360-degree campaign celebrating Lionel Messi’s journey to the pinnacle of global football, defined by his commitment and determination to both his teammates and the game.
5.Big Bazaar being the household brand has given its customers a feeling of home every time they visit a store with their new campaign #AapkaBigBazaar by bringing alive the entire shopping experience, which is not complete without the warmth of the staff.
- Havas Media wins digital media mandate for CG Foods’ noodle brand, Wai Wai. The mandate includes digital media and website management duties.
2. Jayshri Gayatri Food Products (JGF) has awarded BeanstalkAsia the entire Integrated Marketing Communications mandate for their entire portfolio of their dairy products brand ‘Milk Magic’ and soon to be launched non-dairy products portfolio.