- Joy, under the aegis of RSH Global Pvt. Ltd., today announced the launch of their new campaign “The Last Wash.” The campaign TVC, starring actress Kriti Sanon, encourages customers to inculcate the habit of washing their face before going to bed.
2. MTR Foods unveiled their latest campaign to celebrate the women who add to their promise of authenticity. The campaign #HandsOfAuthenticity pays tribute to women of Byadagi, a small town in Haveri district of Karnataka and home to the famous variety of chilli popularly known as Byadagi chilli.
3. Urban youth brand Fastrack has launched an offbeat multimedia campaign, #StartAnywhere. The campaign builds interest for the new Fastrack Reflex 3.0, which is equipped with 10+ sport modes and a dual-tone band through which users can lift their fitness and style.
4. Samsung India has launched a digital campaign for its new Convertible 5-in-1 AC range. The theme of the campaign, #WorkPlayChill, brings to life five power consumption modes offered by this range for different cooling needs.
1. Mullen Lintas has recently won the creative mandate for Nature’s Essence, a skincare and haircare brand backed by Samara Capita. The mandate includes speaking directly to consumers, a first for the brand that operates predominantly in the B2B space.