1. Panasonic, an electronics major, has launched a new campaign “Spray nahi chill karo” with its new range of air conditioners (ACs) under the HU series. These ACs come enabled with “nanoe™X technology that can inhibit bacteria and viruses, including 99.99% of the novel Coronavirus.
2. Asian Paints features Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor in a never-seen-before avatar in their new ad campaign. The campaign focuses on how only a house laminated with Ultima Protek stays truly protected from all elements of weather, with the tagline ‘Baarish, Dhoop aur Dhool ko Aane Do’
3. Fortune Oil is back with a new ad featuring Ganguly. The long format print ad, ostensibly planned for Valentines Day was a comeback from all the online trolling following the cricketers heart attack. While it’s difficult to imagine a “fairly young and fit” individual to have heart ailments, numerous factors come into play is the message put across through the ad.
4. Britannia NutriChoice Digestive biscuit addresses in its latest TVC campaign conceptualised by Lowe Lintas the underlying message, that the choice to stay healthy is in your own hands.
1. Kinnect wins digital media mandate for TVS Motor Company. The mandate includes creative strategy and execution, social media management, as well as online reputation management.
2. XR Central and Lyxel&Flamingo have announced a strategic partnership that will enable their clients to speed up their journeys in the virtual world. As a part of this strategic partnership, XR Central will re-direct all the creative design, storyboarding, and storytelling processes to Lyxel&Flamingo.