Top Marketing Campaign and Activation Headlines for today (June 10th, 2020)
Campaign and Advertising News
- Games24x7 has recently launched a digital influencer campaign for its gaming platform RummyCircle. The brand has partnered with Bollywood artists, Aparshakti Khurana, Varun Sharma, Vir Das, and Manjot Singh for the campaign in the North Indian market and has associated with popular artists Danish Sait and Sathish Muthukrishnan for Karnataka and Tamil Nadu regions. Watch Here
- Cadbury has released a new ad for its Dairy Milk Silk chocolate. The ad is in line with the brand’s valentine day campaign #HowFarWillYouGoForLove. The 1:10 seconds video talks about the need to make someone feel special through your actions. Watch Here
- Gemstones and jewellery brand, Gem Selections in collaboration with 750AD Healthcare has launched #BeAGem campaign. The 1-minute video focuses on mental health and talks about how just a smile can spread positivity. Watch Here
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) recently released two videos called “The Talk” & “The Look”. The 1 minute and 1:46 minute videos respectively highlight the biases and prejudices that the black community suffers. Watch Here 1 & Watch Here 2
- Wildcraft India launches its new campaign with an anthem “Hai Taiyaar Hum”. The campaign has been launched in line with Wildcraft’s recent entry into the Personal Protective Gear segment. Watch Here
- Sleepwell India has launched its new initiative called “[email protected] As a part of the initiative, the brand has released a 1-minute digital film that talks about their new neem fresh mattress and highlights its new safe buying experience. Watch Here
- Flite has tweaked its traditional logo and has come up with a new contemporary logo. Flite is a brand of semi-formal footwear from the house of Relaxo.
- Pure & Sure, an organic food products company has awarded its digital mandate to Media Moments. The agency will be responsible for driving digital communications for the brand across all platforms.
- YAAP, a digital content company in its new video highlights and appreciates the spirit of the individual agencies. They have also released some old school recruitment ads. Watch Here