Mediacom India is one of the largest Media Planning and Buying in India. Mediacom India has offices in the major cities of India including Mumbai ,Bengaluru,Delhi.
Mediacom is an award-winning Media Planning and Buying. Mediacom can help you with strategic media planning and buying the right ad inventory to meet your business goals. Mediacom can take care of your advertising campaign from stage one to the complete execution of the campaign.
You can find the address of Mediacom in the contact section of the profile. The contact address of Mediacomhas been taken from Google Maps and we recommend you to verify it once in case you are planning to visit the Mediacom office. You can also contact Mediacom by clicking on Email To Seller. You will be connected to the right contact in Mediacomover the email. This service is absolutely free.
Services offered by Mediacom includes Television Media Planning and Buying, Brand Consulting & Strategy, Digital Media Planning, and Buying, Out of Home Media Planning and Buying, Print Media Planning and Buying. Mediacom has many clients in their portfolio including Shell, American Airlines, Toms, Bose, Pantene, P&G | Oral-B, KFC, Hilton, Snickers Air, and many others.
- Television Media Planning and Buying– TV Media Planning and Buying is the process of planning and buying the media channels on TV to advertise your brand message. It involves the research, comparison, budget planning and then finally the spot buying on TV to maximize the reach of your brand.
- Print Media Planning and Buying- Print media is a physically printed media that includes newspapers, magazines, and posters. Print media planning and buying involves planning using the readership, circulation, and cost metrics of the media options and then buy the inventory which will give the brands more exposure.
- Out of Home Media Planning and Buying- Out of home media planning and buying involves planning and buying of the best suited outdoor media to reach the mass audience when they are on the go.
- Radio Media Planning and Buying- Radio media planning and buying involves the selection of radio channels and available media options according to the brand’s requirements and target audiences.
- Cinema Media Planning and Buying- The two major advertising options available in Cinema is off-screen and on-screen. Cinema media planning and buying involve analyzing and selecting the right cinema hall and media option and buying the ad inventory to reach the maximum number of audiences.
- Digital Media Planning and Buying- Digital media planning and buying is the process of reaching out to the targeted audience at the right time and platform. Digital media planning and buying involves the strategic selection of digital mediums and booking the ad campaign to increase the visibility of the brand.
- Brand Consulting & Strategy- Brand Consulting and strategy involves analyzing and evaluating the brand identity, brand performances, and brand strategy and give solutions to help brand influence their targeted audience.
Complete list of the advertisers of Mediacom can be found at Mediacom Client List
Mediacom works with clients with a high budget and requires a minimum budget to engage.
As per LinkedIn, the number of employees in Mediacom India is between 5000+
You can contact Mediacom through the 12Th Cross platform in case you are looking to hire a media planning and buying agency that can deliver the best results for your brand campaign. The brands can be assured that Mediacomwill provide the best rates and media planning for their clients.
Mediacom India has offices in the following cities of India. Get address and contact details of Mediacom India in the following cities below:
Mumbai – 11th Floor, R-Tech Park, Romell Real EstateNext to HUB Mall, Goregaon (East),Mumbai 400063
Bengaluru– 3rd Floor Mahalakshmi ChambersNo 29 M G Road560001
Delhi – First Floor Building#9A DLF Cyber City Phase 3Gurgaon
This listing of Mediacom has not yet been verified by the owner.”
- Category : Media Planning and Buying
- Media Planning and Buying
- Television Media Planning and Buying
- Print Planning and Buying
- Radio Planning and Buying
- Cinema Planning and Buying
- Digital Planning and Buying