Havas Media India is one of the largest Media Planning and Buying in India. Havas Media India has offices in the major cities of India including Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai.
You will be connected to the right contact in Havas Media over the email. This service is absolutely free.
Havas Media is an award-winning Media Planning and Buying. Havas Media can help you with strategic media planning and buying the right ad inventory to meet your business goals. Havas Media can take care of your advertising campaign from stage one to the complete execution of the campaign.
You can find the address of Havas Media in the contact section of the profile. The contact address of Havas Media has been taken from Google Maps and we recommend you to verify it once in case you are planning to visit the Havas Media office. You can also contact Havas Media by clicking on Email To Seller.
Services offered by Havas Media includes Digital Media Planning and Buying, Out of Home Media Planning and Buying, Print Media Planning and Buying, Radio Media Planning and Buying, Cinema Media Planning and Buying. Havas Media has many clients in their portfolio including AXA, Hyundai, Kia Motors, Tripadvisor, Swarovski, Puma, Michelin, Lacoste, Emirates, Disney, and many others.
A complete list of the advertisers of Havas Media can be found at Havas Media Client List.
Havas Media works with clients with a high budget and requires a minimum budget to engage.
As per LinkedIn, the number of employees in Havas Media India is between 6000+ employees.
You can contact Havas Media through the 12Th Cross platform in case you are looking to hire a media planning and buying agency that can deliver the best results for your brand campaign. The brands can be assured that Havas Media will provide the best rates and media planning for their clients.
- Television Media Planning and Buying– TV Media Planning and Buying is the process of planning and buying the media channels on TV to advertise your brand message. It involves the research, comparison, budget planning and then finally the spot buying on TV to maximize the reach of your brand.
- Print Media Planning and Buying- Print media is a physically printed media that includes newspapers, magazines, and posters. Print media planning and buying involves planning using the readership, circulation, and cost metrics of the media options and then buy the inventory which will give the brands more exposure.
- Radio Media Planning and Buying- Radio media planning and buying involves the selection of radio channels and available media options according to the brand’s requirements and target audiences.
- Cinema Media Planning and Buying- The two major advertising options available in Cinema is off-screen and on-screen. Cinema media planning and buying involve analyzing and selecting the right cinema hall and media option and buying the ad inventory to reach the maximum number of audiences.
- Digital Media Planning and Buying- Digital media planning and buying is the process of reaching out to the targeted audience at the right time and platform. Digital media planning and buying involves the strategic selection of digital mediums and booking the ad campaign to increase the visibility of the brand.
- Brand Consulting & Strategy- Brand Consulting and strategy involves analyzing and evaluating the brand identity, brand performances, and brand strategy and give solutions to help brand influence their targeted audience.
Havas Media India has offices in the following cities in India.
Get address and contact details of Havas Media India in the following cities below:
Bengaluru– #124 Surya Chambers, 6th Floor, Old Airport Road Murugesh Pallya Bangalore, 560017 India
Delhi – 6th Floor, Tower C – DLF Building No.8 DLF Cyber City – Phase II, Haryana
Gurgaon– 122002 India
Mumbai – 24th Floor, Commerz II, International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway Goregaon East
Mumbai, 400063 India
This listing of Havas Media has not yet been verified by the owner.”
- Category : Media Planning and Buying
- Media Planning and Buying
- Television Media Planning and Buying
- Print Planning and Buying
- Radio Planning and Buying
- Cinema Planning and Buying
- Digital Planning and Buying