Brandwatch is one of the most popular social media listening and monitoring tools. Brandwatch tracks the whole web and major social media platforms to keep you updated about each and every single conversation happening about your brand. Brandwatch has multiple filtering options so that you can search and analyze much more effectively and productively.
Brandwatch helps you with analyzing the market; you can find out the trending topics in your industry, on the web and on the social media platform. You can also track the conversations happening on twitter and forums about your industry and it will understand the sentiment of your query to give you better results.
Some of the key features of Brandwatch are:
- Monitoring– You can monitor the entire web and social media platforms to track the conversations about your brand, the industry you are interested in, and the keywords you wish to follow. You can also find out the trends in your industry so that you can posts what your audience prefers.
- Audience Insight– In Brandwatch you can monitor your audience profile; their information, their interest, gender, age, locations, etc. This will help you tailor your content marketing game accordingly.
- Competitor Research– Besides monitoring your brand, you can also monitor your competitor, their mentions and the conversations around their brand, because gaining insights about your competitors is very useful in building your own brand.
- Influencer Marketing: You can use Brandwatch to search the top influencers in a particular niche or industry.
- Reputation Management– You can track the reputation of your brand by tracking the negative mentions of your brand in the trends.
Brandwatch is one of the best social media and web monitoring tools. You can use Brandwatch on any of the Operating systems, they also have certain API’s to make your tasks easier.
Check out the link to know more about Brandwatch.
If you are looking for a professional Social Media Marketing company to handle your social media accounts and provides you custom solutions then check out our handpicked social media marketing g companies.
- Category : Social Listening Tools
- Real-time monitoring
- Publish and schedule posts
- Market intelligence
- Analyze mentions
- Analyze topics
- Influencer marketing